Jewellery Care Instructions
For Silver Jewellery
Love your silver, and it will love you back : )
It is the nature of silver to oxidise over a long period of time due to exposure and contact with moisture.
A few little tips to make sure your silver goes a long way, and becomes a treasured possession that can be passed on from generations to generations.
Dry Silver, is Happy Silver.
- The best way to keep your silver looking good for a long time is to not get it wet.
- Avoid taking it to the gym, shower, swimming pools and keep it away from perfumes and makeup.
- If it does get wet, wipe with a soft dry cloth as soon as you can.
- Always clean your jewellery before storing it.
- Store your jewellery in re-sealable plastic pouches/ zip locks or soft cotton pouch.
- Store each item individually to avoid scratches and wear and tear from rubbing with each other. Specially if the silver comes with gold polish/ plating.
- If you have a lot of silver, then you could also use a plastic box with many compartments, that could hold each of your piece individually.
- Keep your jewellery in a dark/ cool place and avoid places like the bathroom that have a lot of moisture.
- NEVER store them in leather/ velvet pouch
For Fashion Jewellery
Our products are made of high quality and fine craftsmanship, hence we provide care information to maintain your JAUHRI product.
- Store your JAUHRI accessory in the provided pouch and box in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your JAUHRI accessory separately, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Wear your JAUHRI accessory only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume.
- Protect your JAUHRI accessory from water, salt water, chlorine, harsh chemicals.
Disclaimer: Each piece is handmade and very intricately done. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Every JAUHRI accessory may contain semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +91 9818961123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on how to take care of your JAUHRI item.
And don’t forget to wear your jewellery as often as you can!